Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hunter's TWO year old check up!

I took Hunter to the Dr. last Wednesday and here's his stats: weight 24 lbs 13 oz (12%), height 36 inches (86%), and head circumference 19.6 inches (75%). So he's skinny and tall just like his dad!! All checked out well. He was supposed to get shots, but has been a little sick, so we have to go back and get shots:-( so that's a bummer, but otherwise he's in good shape. After his appointment, he got a haircut!! Pictures to come, but he looks so cute!! Jess and I cut it last time, and it was like wrestling a steer, so I called Nat to cut it and we were both prepared for the worst. Hunter did so good, he didn't even cry or whine once!! He didn't smile by any means, but he just sat there!! I was so surprised and so proud of him!! He's gonna look even bigger when this baby comes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment