Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hunter's 2 Year Old Pictures!!!!!!

I finally took some new pictures of Hunter!! And he actually did really well!! I was taking them by myself, which I'm not very good at, but I got a few good ones!! I took them last Saturday afternoon, after Baby Animal Days. He got a haircut this past week, so I really wanted to take some before his curls were gone!! These ones are my favorites!!! I can't believe we have a 2 year old!!! And he's so cute!!! Not that I'm biased or anything!!


yeah, he's holding a spoon because that was the only way he'd cooperate. Guess ya take what you can get!!

And of course there had to be some basketball pictures in the mix!!

1 comment:

  1. I think they turned out really cute! Good luck on Wed. I am so excited for you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete