Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Fun!!!

It was a COLD Easter weekend this year, but it was still fun!! We dyed Easter eggs Friday night w/Carol, Grant, Tyson, and Gentry (I have pictures, but they're on Gent's camera). Then Saturday morning we headed down to the town square for the annual Easter Egg hunt. We were all bundled up to stay warm.

Hunter had fun and knew right what to do!!

Kenna, Hunter, and Jorie!! They were even sick and we took them out, what kind of parents are we?

Behind they are getting ready for the next group to chase bunnies. I tried to help Hunter chase a bunny, but he was not interested at all. He just wanted to be held. He did like his prize from the Easter Egg Hunt.

Since conference was the same weekend as Easter this year, we had dinner at my parent's house (tradition) and then the guys went to the Priesthood session. While they were gone us girls hung out and played with the kids and Grandma had them all dye an Easter egg with their name on it so she could put it with their Easter basket the next day.

And here I am on Easter Sunday at 36 weeks!!! We're getting closer!! Yay!!!


We had Easter dinner at the Fish House with lots of friends and family!! Then we headed outside for the Easter Egg Hunt!! This is about the cutest picture I've gotten of Hunter in a long time, he was actually looking at the camera and smiling at the same time!!


Hunter had tons of fun and made a haul with the Easter eggs!!

Our family on Easter!! Not the best photo, but it's all I've got!!

It was also Trevor's birthday on Easter this year, however, I didn't even get a picture of him!! He gave his balloons to ehse kiddos and they sure had fun playing with them!!


After the Fish House we headed over to my parent's house for more Eater Egg hunts, but this one was inside. The soon not to be the babies, got a head start, here they are waiting to get started!!


And here's all the grandkids just waiting to get more Easter candy!!!


Hunter found a baseball Easter Egg!!


And his favorite of all was this basketball hoop my parent's got from the Easter Bunny for all the grandkids to share!!! He really didn't care about the eggs as much as he did about playing "baskball"!! My mom watched him the day after Easter while Jess and I were at work, and Hunter was in heaven having a basketball hoop inside!!


Usually the kids have an Easter Egg Hunt and then the adults do, but since Ton and I are prego this year, there was no question we wouldn't be able to run very fast, so this year we all got to play the quarter game, even the grandkids!!! If you've never played, you should!!! It's really fun!! You just scoop out as many quarters as you can in one handful!! Here's Hunter having his turn!! We had such a WONDERFUL Easter!! How blessed we are to be member's of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and take time to Remember Our Savior at this special time of year!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun seeing you guys, I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete