I went to the Dr. today and all was well!! I'm 36 5/7 weeks. My NST looked great!! My amniotic fluid was at least a 10 and he wanted it at least 5, so things look great there. They did measurements on the baby and he weighs about 6 lbs right now, which is right on. They don't think he'll be 9 lbs, but they didn't with Hunter either, so we'll see!! I'm dilated to 1 1/2, 80% effaced, and -2 station. My BP looks great, no swelling, blood sugars are good. I am GBS+ and I was with Hunter too, so I just have to make sure to get some antibiotics before I deliver. But everything is measuring right on track, and I'm still feeling great, just tired. I haven't really started nesting like I remember doing with Hunter, but I'm sure it will come!! I go back in a week!! Oh, and we have houseplans!!!! We got 'em last night, so things are in progress!!!
Wahoo!!! I can't wait for that cute little guy to come!! It's getting soooooooo close! House plans!! Yay!! :) Can't wait to see you guys tonight, i'll be a blast!! Yummmmmm!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! Nothing better than hearing everything is normal and on track! You are finally starting to look pregnant..lucky lady only a little bit longer. I think you look great!
ReplyDelete