I went to the doctor yesterday (friday) and all looked good. The baby's NST was once again "beautiful" and "passed with flying colors" according to the doctor. My AFI was about 11, so that was good. I've had just a few contractions, but nothing regular. I was still dilated to 1 1/2 and 80% effaced, so nothing had changed that way. I did start to swell on Wednesday, but at least I don't have to be swollen as long as I was with Hunter, but the swelling has just been increasing over the last few days!!! So the best news of all was that he put me on the schedule to be induced on Wednesday the 21st!!!!! I'm so excited and am just happy to know the end is near!! However, I do feel really pretty good still!!! We'll keep ya updated!!!
Can't wait to meet him and hear his name!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Crazy another little guy will be a part of your soon to be four-part family:) Hopefully we will get to see you all soon.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'm excited to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm hoping to be there the same time as you:) Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! Hope all goes well!!
ReplyDeleteMindi!b You had your baby! You look great... as always! I hope you put the full story on here and lots more pictures. Youre little boy is adorble btw. Congraduations!
ReplyDelete