Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Full of mischief!!

This are just some random pictures. This was the day before we had the baby. I had jumped in the shower, and left a pack of wipes on the floor, a brand new pack of wipes no less. I got out of the shower and this is what I found! This little potlicker decided to pull about half of the wipes out of the pack!! Guess that's what I get for leaving them on the floor!


And this was the morning before we had the baby!! I was jsut getting ready to put Hunter in the car to take him to Lesley's and I wanted to get a picture of him 'cause he looked so cute with his new hair cut and all. The little fart really didn't want to hold still and I told him to stop and smile at me and he said "na, na" (like you can't catch me). Oh boy!!

2 comments:

  1. He's definitely adorable, but where are all the pictures of his new brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got your hands full with that one! What a cutie he is though! Hope you are hanging in there with your new little one!

    ReplyDelete