I had a Dr. appointment today. I'm 35.3 weeks and still feeling great! Meds are controlling the reflux, just having a little back pain and a little uncomfortable when I sleep, but otherwise I feel AWESOME!! Everything looked A-Ok at the Dr. today. The NST was beautiful he said. I had an appt about 1 1/2 weeks ago and my amniotic fluid was 9+ he said, the week before it was somewhere between 12-14, and this week it was 11. I don't really understand what the numbers mean, but a few weeks ago he wanted it above 10 but normal is about 12-16 I think. Anyway, it's normal for it to drop the further along you get, and he said it looked great today!! Baby is head down. I'm measuring right on, and still no swelling, yay!! He checked me today and I'm dilated maybe a fingertip, so really nothing. I go back next Friday, so I guess we'll see if I've made progress!!

And this is what we woke up to this morning!!! Are you kiddin' me???? All those storms the past month have missed us and now that it should be getting nice weather I guess we're gettin' our share. Of course Hunter wanted to play basketball, so.....

Once again we played in the garage!!!


And of course had to rides bikes too!!
I'm glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy! I couldn't believe it snowed either - luckily, up here it doesn't stick!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you doing well. Any luck with selling the house? We can't wait to have you as neighbors :)
ReplyDeleteYour little man is so stinkin cute! How funny that he loves basketball so much:) And by the way the cakes were SO cute!
ReplyDelete