Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hUnTeR's BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!!!!

Here's the birthday boy!!! I can't believe he's TWO YEARS OLD!!!! Asking for a smile was a bit too much though!!


And our cute family!! Don't mind the big prego woman!! I remember when I found out I was pregnant looking at my calendar and thinking "I'll be just a few weeks away from having a baby on Hunter's 2nd birthday!" I can't believe it's already here!!!


I don't know why I do this to myself, but I always think I can do most anything. It almost always causes lots of stress in my life, but I was so proud that I made these cakes and cupcakes for Hunter's party. If you can't tell, the theme was sports balls since he's so infatuated with them. And he has two cakes because the first one didn't end up being as big as I thought it would be, so I made another batch. And yes, those 2 cupcakes that are different are supposed to be soccer balls, but I was struggling and hurrying so that's why there's only two. Not sure how great it all tasted, but I thought they looked cute!!


Singing Happy Birthday!!! Or in Hunter's words "Hhhaappy twoooo"

And the blowing out the candles sequence. I just had candles in the basketball, but Hunter wanted to put some candle in too and in my dad's words, "it's his birthday."

And the guests:

Chance and Tyson


Some of the cousins and finally getting to the cake and ice cream


Hunter knew just what to do with his and he dug right in!! Cousin Ella enjoying her's too!!

Chance, Tys, Gent, and Jess


Trevor, Misty, and Tracen

Kenna, Lesley, and Logan. Jason was being so nice to serve cake and ice cream while I was taking pictures:-)!!


Linc and Uncle Jer, poor aunt Ton was home sick


Hunter and Grandpa Jones


The grandma's and grandpa's!!!


Present time!!!!! He knew right what to do and the cousins were such good helpers!!!


Hunter got spoiled rotten!!!! We're so blessed to have such wonderful families!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the cakes Mindi...they are super cute! Looks like he had a fun day! It's crazy how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Hunter!!! I can't believe how big & grown he is! I still need to see you guys. I miss you all soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! Looks like Hunter had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete