I haven't taken any prego pictures for a while but I did have a Dr. appointment today. I was 32 weeks this past Sunday!! I can't believe it!! That means I only have 6 1/2 weeks left, because I'll for sure get induced at 39 weeks!! Everything looked great with the baby today! I had a NST (non-stress test) and an ultrasound for an AFI (amniotic fluid index). They'll do both of these tests weekly from now on and towards the end possibly twice a week. My amniotic fluid level looked great. Baby weighed about 3 1/2 lbs and we could see some hair on the ultrasound!! I remember them seeing hair on Hunter in one of the ultrasounds, so it sounds like this baby's gonna have hair too!!! Guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's as much as Hunter or more!! I still haven't really swelled yet, so that's good and the heartburn's been controlled with Protonix. The only thing that has really bothered me is my left hip/thigh. It's only bothered me twice, both times at work, but it goes away, so I'm pretty sure I'll survive. I just cant' hardly walk when it happens. We're also working on our house process still. Hopefully ours plans will be done next week and we can get our bids, loan, etc and start the middle of April!!!! Life's just exciting and BUSY!!
Good luck! The end gets so exciting and so nerve racking with the unknown.
ReplyDelete