Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally, A Day at the Park!!

Lacie Howells Jensen called me the other day and invited us down to the park! We were all over that, we are loving any nice days we can get!! So we headed to the park last Wednesday. We only live 1 block from the park and I'm really going to miss that when we move. Jorie was at our house that day, so I got out the double stroller, gottem' buckled in and we were off to the park!!

I've already been a little worried about taking Hunter to the park this summer with a new baby to watch at the same time. I wasn't sure how he'd do with the slides and stuff, but he did AWESOME!!! And he LOVED it!!! He ran right over to the playground and was in kid heaven!!

He thought this bubble thing was pretty cool!!


Here's little Jorie Sue!! She wasn't quite as into the playground equipment, but she loved being outside and running around!


And here's Jerzee, she's liek 10 days older than Hunter, so they are really close in age


Hunter kept walking over to this area by the fire pole and would just laugh, I was a little nervous when he would do this, but thank heavens there were no injuries.

And he LOVED the slides!!!! He went down a smaller one on the other side all by himself and did awesome. I didn't know if he'd be brave enough yet to slide on his own, but he was all over it!! Here is going down the big slide all by himself!!

This isn't the greatest picture, but it's all I could get!! Hunter's getting ready to go down the twirly slide and his favorite way to go down was backwards on his belly!! But he wouldn't stop long enough to look at the camera!!

And here's my little cutie!! The walk to and from the park was almost a little much at almost 35 weeks pregnant, but it was good for me!! We even had bologna sandwiches and capri sun's!!! We had such a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment