Monday, March 29, 2010

35 Weeks!!!

Well I was 35 weeks yesterday on Sunday, March 28th. I wasn't going to put any more of these pictures on here, but it's more for me than anything. I can't believe we only have 5 more weeks, well 4 more weeks until I'll get induced and I'm really hoping for only 3 1/2. I'll have to see what kind of sweet talking I can do and remind the doctor that Hunter weighed 9-2!!! I'm still feeling really good and this boy is kicking like crazy!! My feet still haven't swelled, I just keep praying maybe they won't. I go to the Dr. on Wednesday and we'll see how everything is looking!! We can't wait to meet this little guy!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous!! I love all your updates! I can't believe Hunter is already 2!! He is such a handsome lil guy! I can't wait to see if your new lil babe looks like Hunter! How are you feeling? Good Luck & I hope everything goes perfect!
    <3

    ReplyDelete