Today I had been on the computer and the phone for a bit trying to make a car rental reservation for our trip to Cali this summer. Hunter was reaching for some paper on the desk, so I gave him 2 Old Grist Meal punch card things, then he was whining for a pen so I gave him one (which I normally don't) because I was on the phone. I was talking to the car rental place and writing down and then reading back my reservation number. After I got off the phone, I watched Hunter as he took his paper, pen, and his phone and sat down on the rug. He proceeded to talk on the phone and was pretending to write while saying "7. . .8. . .9. . ." It was so funny!! They observe EVERYTHING we do!! He's also been counting to ten so good and finally last night told me that he was going to be "2." I can't believe his birthday is in a week and half!!! He also said ALL of the ABC's today a couple times. He usually skips a few letters, but he got them all tonight!! Oh he's getting so big!! I can't believe how much I love him!!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



Mindi, it's Shanon and the alcohol swab you gave me with your email bleed in my pocket, so I couldn't read half of your email. Will you text me your email so I can definately add you. Thanks Shanon
ReplyDeleteHunter is soo dang cute, they just get cuter the older they get.
How funny is that! I can't believe how big Hunter is getting! Glad to hear that things are going good for your pregnancy! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious. I love it. What a cutie
ReplyDelete