Monday, March 29, 2010

HUNTER'S 2 YEARS OLD!!!!!!

Today is Hunter's birthday!!!! I can't believe my baby's 2!!! There have been so many changes over the last 2 years!! I can't believe how much Hunter's has grown and learned and how much fun he is!! He gets funner every day and I can't imagine my life without him!!! I need to take some updated photos of Hunter, that's in my plans in the next couple of weeks, but here's just a few of my favorite's over the last 2 years!!
Coming home!!

10 days old!

Blessing Day - 2 months


6 months old

11 months!

1st Birthday!!!


16 months!


22 months


And almost 2 years old!!!


Here are some things about Hunter at this stage in his life:

-He loves oranges (clementines), cookies, Mom's drink-diet coke, any type of ball but mostly basketball, being oustide, wrestling with Dad, his bike, going with dad to take Rocky to run in the river bottoms, teasing-just like his dad, "Mity" (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), Handy Manny, watching basketball, singing ABC's and counting to 10, and tons more but those are the main things the past few weeks or so.

-Things he says right now: "monster, cookie" (referring to Cookie Monster), "No mores," "coo-ties" (cookies), "buce" (spoon), "fort" (fork) - he LOVES baby spoons and forks, "all dos" (all gone or all done), "opus" (open or close), "peas" (please), and many more!

We're having his birthday party tonight at the Fish House and having cake and ice cream with our family, but I've been slaving away today :-), so hopefully the cake turns out!! There will be pictures to come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNTS!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hunter! He is such a cute boy...you've gotta love those dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I had forgotten what his hair looked like! Happy Birthday Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little memory road. Happy b-day little guy. And you my dear...you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete