Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Baska-ball, baska-ball, baska-ball"

This kid is OBESESSED with balls but especially BASKETBALL!!! When he wakes up in the morning the first thing he says is "outside..bye-bye..shoes..baskaball." He's obsessed and rain or shine, he doesn't care!! He just wants to play outside!! Well it was mighty windy yesterday, they said the winds in Logan got up to 75 mph, but he really wanted to play basketball, so we played....but ended up in the garage. The wind was gonna blow the hoop over.
Look at that form!! He was gettin' himself all in position for this shot!! I'm pretty sure he has better form than I do, which isn't hard to do.


And he can dunk it when it's in the lowest position!!



I finally got him stop at look at me for 2 seconds so I could take a picture, but I did have to threaten that we'd go inside. I know I'm a mean mom, but holy cow he needs to learn to listen, right? He really doesn't hold still at all!! He just goes and goes and goes!! And I'm so glad, but I really wanted to get a picture of him smiling...we did pretty good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment