Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Pics!!

Sunday night, Jess had been wrestling with Hunter and then he layed down and pretended he was alseep. I told Hunter to go wake up Dad. Bu the grabbed the remote, plopped down on Jess's back, and found some music channel and just sat and wiggled/danced on Jess's back. Then he changed it to some Mexican music and he was just a dancin' and rockin' out!! It was HILARIOUS!! I got some good video of that!!

The next night, I looked into Hunter's room and saw him sitting on his rocking horse while cooking at his kitchen!! What a little potlicker!! He is growing so fast!! He can pretty much sing the ABC's and last week he counted to ten. He missed a couple numbers, but he does pretty darn good!! I can't believe he's gonna be TWO in 3 weeks!! Where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to catch up with you via the blog. Looks like you've been keeping super busy and having lots of fun! Glad the pregnancy is going so well and how fun to see him each week in an ultrasound. Hunter is growing so fast and is such a cute boy. Good luck with those last few weeks of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome I can't believe your baby is due so soon. If it is warm this week we should take our kids to the park or on a walk or something (that is if you are feeling good). When we left your house last week Jerzee played on Hunters slide outside for like 10 minutes - she loves it!!

    ReplyDelete