Monday, March 15, 2010

St. George and 33 Weeks

We headed down to sunny St. George this past weekend!! It was such a fun and needed get away! We left Thursday night at 10 p.m., I know, we're CRAZY, and rode down with Gentry and Tyson. Jess played in a softball tournament with Tyson in Mesquite, hence the reason for the trip. We went to bed about 5 am!! Jess got up with Hunter at 7 a.m. and let me sleep, what a sweetheart!! They went for, what he thought was going to be a little walk which ended up being about 5 miles or 500 if you ask him!! If you know Jess, you'll think that's pretty darn funny. He said he was so dang mad, he was just a cussin' on the way back to the house. We stay at his parent's house down there and it's right by a golf course, so he thought he was just going to walk around the course, but you can only walk around about 1/2 the course and then there's a scenic route through some neighborhoods. But I sure got some good sleep until about 10 a.m. We hung out and enjoyed the nice weather and Carol and Holly met us down there. They arrived about 1 pm and we headed to lunch at 5 Guys Burgers and Fries, I would recommend it!!
We came back to the house to enjoy the nice sunny weather!! Hunter was in heaven playing outside!! He LOVES LOVES LOVES to be outside!! Here he is playing in Grandma's fountain!

I'm might get in trouble for posting this picture, but I always forget to take pictures when we come down and I didn't do great this trip. But here's Holly, Gentry, Jess, and Carol enjoying the sunny weather!

Hunter thought he was so dang funny to sneak up on this chair and then Tyson would come sit down on Hunter's feet and Hunter would kind of jump on Tys's back and say "mine" and Tyson would just make him laugh as you can see!! I guess ya just had to be there.


Then Hunter was climbing on Tyson and jumping around and Tyson caught him by the pants!! We did some shopping in the afternoon and then had some dinner and relaxed. The boys had their first softball game Friday night at 10 pm Mesquite time, so 11 pm Utah time! We were so tired!! Grandma stayed in St. George with Hunter and the rest of us headed to Mesquite. We had a ton of laughs about grocery sack purses and some other stuff which caused someone to pee their pants about 2 miles from the house so when we got to Mesquite the girls had to go find someway to take care of the accident. Lo and behold we found a laundromat!! So, that someone had to take off all their bottoms, wrap a blanket around them, and dry their clothes at the laundromat!! Oh boy!! I suggest only using a laundromat if you really need to, you never know what goes into those things!! The boys won their first game and lost their second. We got home late once again!! Saturday we had to be back to Mesquite for the boys to play at 1 pm. It was crappy, windy, rainy, cold weather. So, the girls just wastch from the car and luckily Hunter slept soundly most of the time. They won their first game and then lost the second, so they were done. And of course the sun came out as we were leaving! We had some YUMMY enchilada's for dinner that night and a whole bunch of treats!! We played a mean game of Hand and Foot and Carol and Holly whooped us all!! That someone had another accident from laughing so hard!! Seriously, can we say "bladder control"!!

Here I am at 33 weeks, these pictures are not getting cuter, but I hadn't posted one in a while. I can't believe only 6 more weeks!!!

And here's our cute family!! Hunter's even looking at the camera! This was on Sunday before we headed home. We went to the Hungry Bear Paw for a late breakfast and then packed up our stuff and headed home!! I just love vacations!!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! We are going to Vegas in 3 weeks to see my grandma and I am so excited for the sun! Sounds like you guys had a blast. Sorry that "someone" had some accidents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're prego pics ARE so cute and you are so much braver than me, I don't think I've posted one. St. George sounds so nice right now...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Morla, ha ha ha! I'm laughing just thinking about "someone" peeing their pants. Who on earth would do that? ha ha! My favorite is still the episode on the horse ride. So dang funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun - I'm jealous! Glad you guys had a fun trip before the little one comes, since there probably won't be much vacationing for a while! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete