We had a BUSY but FUN weekend last weekend. Friday night was my parent's ward ski night, so we were all going to head up to Beaver and then to Bear Lake to stay overnight in a condo. Well my parent's, Tonya and her kids, and Jason and his family all left a little before us and Jeremy because they Jess and Jer had to work, so we were just gonna meet them up at The Beav. My mom called me right before we were gonna leave and they still weren't at Beaver and and they had left an hour before us. There were a few avalanches in Logan Canyon in the dugway that totally covered the road. So the cayon was closed and was gonna take at least a couple of hours to clear before they reopened the canyon. They got to the avalanche just minutes after it happened, so luckily none of them were in it. They decided to turn around, instead of sit there for 2 hours, and just drive to Bear Lake through Preston. We ended up meeting them in Preston and ate some pizza at a gas station that my mom had brought and then we were off to Bear Lake. It was quite the adventure! So needless to say, we didn't ever make it to Beaver. I think my dad said there only ened up being like 40 people total at the ski night. We all just hung out, relaxed, and played games. We played a bunch of Farkel and had some good laughs!!

Saturday we went swimming in the morning and Hunter actually liked it this year!! It was so much fun!! And I never thought I would get in a swim suit at 7 months pregnant, but I did!! Sorry to all the poor people who had to look at me! But it was so much fun to swim with Hunter!

Logan and Hunter just chillin' with their legs in the hot tub! Jess would splash their legs and they thought it was so funny.

And here's the 3 hooligans!!! Logan, Kenna, and Hunter!!

And the three babies, but not for long, and Aunt Ton, Grandma, and Jess

After swimming, we ate lunch and then some of the kids and some of the adults had a nap, while the rest of us played games!! In the afternoon we went sledding at the condo!! There's a pretty good sized hill to sled on! Here's dad and Hunter gettin' ready to head up the hill.

Logan and Hunter sharing the sled!


Our little family

Kyler, Ella, and Kaden
And Hunter's last run of the day! All by himself on the saucer!! He LOVED it!!!! We had such a fun time in Bear Lake!! Hopefully next year we get to make it to the ward ski night and take Hunter skiing. I think he'll be old enough next year!! Saturday night we went to the Aggie basketball game with Gentry and Tyson. They played New Mexico for the WAC championship and won!! It was a good game!!
I think I fall more & more in love with Hunter every time I see his pics. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you...I miss you so much, Cousin!
ReplyDelete