The weekend after the 4th we went to Bear Lake with Carol, Grant, Gentry, and Tyson, and Holly came up on Saturday! We hauled our trailers over, except Tys and Gent took their tent, and camped at the Traveland RV Park. It was really fun, but crowded having people all around us, but SO nice to have full hook ups:)! We ate A LOT, played Hand and Foot and 31! I won one game of 31, and Jess and I won one game of Hand and Foot, we got spanked in the next game. It was so much fun!! Hunter LOVED the playground that was pretty close to our trailer, the only problem was trying to keep him by our trailers when we weren't playing at the playground. He was constantly trying to run over to the playground. We got attacked by ants in just our trailer, so that wasn't that fun, but what do ya do. Saturday afternoon we went to the North Shore and played in the lake. The water was actually not too cold, especially for Bear Lake. Hunter wasn't a fan of the water, but he loved the sand. Saturday night we went to Cafe Sabor and it was delicious and then a delicious raspberry shake. Most everyone had a shake the night before, but we weren't there in time, so it was necessary to get one. They are delicious!!!! We packed up on Sunday and headed home!! Here are some pictures from the weekend (which I stole from Gentry's blog, Thanks Gent!). I have some more pictures, but they are in Germany with Jess right now, so I will post them when he gets back. I also have more on my other camera, but it's at my mom's house, so those are to come also:)
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment