So I got like one picture of Hunter by himself at the wedding in his cute outfit, I could kick myself for not taking more pictures of him. However, Alana (who was the photographer) was so nice to make a CD with some pictures of Hunter. So, here you go. I couldn't choose between them, so here they all are. I just thought he looked so darn handsome! And he's not smiling in any of these, after we were done with pictures and he could run around on the grass and paly with Tracen and Trevor, he was all laughs and smiles, so I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures of that. I guess ya live and learn!

Trevor, Chance, Tracen, Tyson, and Hunter

Tyson is one of Hunter's best friends. Hunter loves to play with Uncle Tys!

I pinned his boutonniere on him, but that lasted for maybe a minute. So, he just carried it instead and he really liked to hold it.

Savannah and Hunter

Gent and Hunter

Beautiful Aunt Gentry with the nephews and niece


The whole family

Mr. GQ himself...Look at those baby blues!

And some pictures of our cute family
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! She did so good! I love the one of him with the bright blue eyes and the one of him and Tys is adorable!! How cute!! He is the cutest child i have ever seen! I miss him! and you guys too! Hope to see you soon!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThe last two are my fav! The pic of you kissing him makes me laugh because he looks like he's totally grossed out. Hilarious! The last one is adorable. Definetly frame worthy!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a cute little family! Hunter is going to be a heartbreaker! Nicole
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures. I love them
ReplyDeleteCould Hunter be any cuter? I don't think so. What cute pix...that looked like a beautiful day.
ReplyDelete