-Wednesday, July 22: I went to lunch with a bunch of my girlfriends and NO kids! I missed Hunter, but we actually got to talk and have an adult conversation, or something like that. There was 5 of us: Rachel Seamons Haynes, Kathryn Anhder Beus, Lindsey Haviland Richards, and Ashlee Reeder Ward, and me. We all haven't been together for so long, so it was a BLAST!! We went to Juniper Take-Out, which was DELICIOUS!!! We talked A LOT, reminisced, and laughed so hard we almost peed our pants. I had my camera in the car, and can you believe I forgot to take a picture. Thanks for a fun day!! That night was our niece, Kennady's birthday party! She turned ONE year old!!
Lesley helping Kenna open presents
Hunter's obviously enjoying brushing Kaden's hair. Good thing Kaden's such a good cousin.
Lesely's mom, Ann, and Ton, Logan, Lincoln, and Jer
Lesely's step mom and dad
Grandma and Grandpa JonesLincoln, Kyler, KENNA, Kaden, and Ella. That cake looks pretty good!! She didn't even get too messy:)
-Thursday and Friday July 23rd and 24th: I worked both these days, but in the NICU, so that always makes it nice for me. My parent's watched Hunter. On the 24th they went to a Primary parade put on by Jer and Ton's ward. I think my mom took pictures, so they may be coming. That night, my mom, dad, Hunter, and I down by Logan River and watched the fireworks. Hunter did better this time, but he was still pretty nervous. He held on to me pretty tight, and his eyes were huge during the show. When they 1st started, I was just standing up holding him facing me and he wrapped his arms around me and hung on for dear life. I faced him away from me and sat down in a chair with him on my lap. I tried to move him to the side just a bit so I could watch his face, but he immediately moved right back in front of me. It was a fun night. I LOVE the fireworks and I love the month of JULY!!!
-Saturday: Lesley's sister, Suzanee, got married and her reception was that night in Pleasant Grove. My parent's went down to it, so Hunter and I tagged along. We made a day out of it. We went shopping to the Carter's store and Taipan, my dad had to go to some boat places, we stopped to see Uncle Spencer and Aunt Tyra and got to visit with them for little bit, ate lunch at Chuck-A-Rama, and of course went to Cutler's:)!!! It was a great day!! And can you believe no pictures:) The reception was beautiful! Congratualtions you guys!! And I worked again on Sunday, and my parent's watched Hunter. Thanks again Mom and Dad for watching Hunter!! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family who are always so willing to help baby-sit!
-Monday, July 27th: We hung out, did a bunch of errands, and that evening we went water skiing. It's always so much fun, but it was windy and really choppy, so I didn't even ski. What a wimp I am. We had a McD's picnic on the water:)
They were off to a good start and having a blast!
Then they got tired. I think Ella has her eyes closed and Lincoln's laying down. Too funny!!
They had just enough energy to wave to the camera. They went all the way around the dam!
Here we are in action!-Tuesday, July 28th: Hunter and I took dinner to Ryan and Tasha and got to see baby Gabe. He is such a cutie. He is 4 weeks old, but was born at 36 weeks, was in the NICU, came home on oxygen, but is free from all that and is now just trying to gain some weight! Congratulations again you guys! He's a cutie!
-Wednesday, July 29th: Hunter is 16 MONTHS OLD!!!! Where does the time go? He is so much fun and he is all boy. He's a busy little body, which I've heard is a good thing, so I'll keep telling myself that. He loves to be outside, playing the dirt, go see the dogs, is liking the water more and more, and is the cutest little guy ever! He's learned some new words since Jess has been gone. He says: doggie or doggie-dog, ought-o (sp), okay, he said once as he was throwing a ball down the stairs and I asked him where he was going, "down the stairs" and he says a WHOLE bunch of other stuff that I can't understand. He says "thanks" very well and has for quite a while. It's so cute when he says it. If you give him something or take something away from him, most of the time he'll say "thanks." Today Hunter and I were able to attend the funeral services for Bart Bradshaw. This is one man who will be be missed!! We want the Bradshaw family to know how sorry we are for your loss and that our prayers are with you!! We love you guys!! After the funeral, Hunter fell right to sleep in the car. When we got home, my dad was at our house helping around my yard and he mowed the lawn for me! He is such a huge helper!!! And is so willing to help ALWAYS!! Thanks Dad for all your help. I filled up Hunter's pool with fresh water, planning that maybe he could go swimming tomorrow if the water got warm enough since he doesn't like the cold water. Later in the afternoon, I was cleaning the shed, and raking up stuff from the trees, just cleaning up the yard, and I look over to find Hunter standing in the pool, fully clothed (in play clothes, luckily) with his normal diaper and sandals on. I let him play for a few minutes while I finished up a couple things, and he hadn't gotten hardly wet at all. I was heading towards the pool, and as soon as he saw me coming, he sat right down in the pool and then just played. So, I guess he's over that cold water fear! We got a good portion of the garden weeded, and then Hunter had had it. We were both covered in mud and were in need of a bath. But we very productive today!! And to top it all off, we have been staying at my parent's, um all but 1 nights since Jess has been gone, so anyway our milk was sour. I was just going to run to Ridley's, but there was a couple other things we needed and I also needed to go to my parent's to get some things I had left there. So I deciced to just hurry and run to Walmart. I got my stuff, and in the meantime of course saw 2 people I work with as we're in our PJ's with wet hair, and I checked out, only to realize I had left my wallet at home! swear, I never cease to amaze myself. Luckily my parent's were nice enough to lend me some moola so I could pay for our stuff and get home! What a night! Well, that's our week in nutshell! WE LOVE YOU HONEY and we miss you like crazy!!!!!





You guys did have a pretty busy week. I guess that keeps you entertained until Jess gets back! Hunter is adorable, as usual!
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was actually Ainslee, sorry. Ash was on my computer and must have logged in and I didn't realize it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy week, it made me tired reading all of that. Isn't it fun when they start to talk and put words together?? I loved that!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, Mindi!
ReplyDelete