Well Jess left for Germany really early Saturday morning. He had to be at the Reserve Center at 4 am that morning, so he didn't go to bed at all and I went to bed at 2 am. Hunter slept on the way to Logan, but he was wide awake on the way home at 5 am after being out of his carseat to give dad loves goodbye. As soon as we got home, I tried to hurry and put him in bed with me so he would go back to sleep, he cuddled for only a minute and then then he was done. He climbed out of bed, all the lights were off, and he ran into the kitchen then he ran back into the living room towards his room. It was dark though, I thought maybe he was looking for his bed. I got out of bed to see what he was up to, remember it was 5 AM, and had climbed up into our recliner and was just sitting their smiling. So I put him in his crib so we could both go back to sleep. We had busy day on Saturday, especially since we were so tired. We had a pool party with my Ragnar team at Kasey's parent's house. We didn't swim because I had a baby shower to go to that afternoon, but it was fun to hang out and eat! It was SOOO hot though, I was really wishing I would have brought our suits. And I paid my money for next year's Ragnar Relay, so I guess I'm in! That afternoon, I went to Kathryn Anhder Beus's, one of my best friend's, baby shower. I was so fun to see her. Life gets so busy. I sometimes miss the good old days, but I love my life right now!! We hung out at my mom's for a little bit and then just relaxed at home. These pictures are at my mom's house. Hunter was being so funny wrestling and chasing around. He loves when someone chases him or scares him. He just squeals/screams and runs around! I think it's so funny! He was trying to get away from me and he fell off the couch shortly after this picture, but he was fine. He laughed then only cried for a minute.

I was in the other room and I heard Hunter starting to whine, well this is what I found. He loves to climb into this play thing, but then he can't get out. He usually end up facing the right way, but he got both legs into the same hole. What a stinker!

Jess will be gone for 3 weeks, he comes home on his birthday. We already miss him so much!! Hopefully the time will pass quickly! I'll probably be posting more frequently, so Jess can see what we're up to! We love you honey!! Have fun and be careful!!!!
Good luck these next 3 weeks! It would definitely be hard having Reed gone that long with a little toddler and working! Hope it all goes well!
ReplyDelete