Sunday night we slept at my parent's because we were there for dinner and because I don't love to be home by myself. We hung out Monday morning and then got Hunter registered for day care and went to Walmart, I know exciting. My dad was SOOO nice to come mow my lawn. When I got home Hunter had fallen asleep in the car so I laid him down for a nap and was able to go take the dogs for a run, while my dad was mowing. Jess, you'd be so proud of me, I drove the work truck all the way up to the Hyline(sp) canal and even put it in 4 wheel drive to get up the hill. I was proud of myself. Monday afternoon, we headed boating to Hyrum Dam. It was SOOO much fun!! I didn't go at all last year with Hunter being so new, okay that's really not a good excuse, but I just didn't go. I love to water ski, I forget how much until I do it. But boy am I a little sore today! This video is mainly for Jess, but you are welcome to watch it. Make sure you pause our music!

Hunter's very 1st boat ride on Grandpa and Grandma's boat!


Kaden, Hunter, and Kyler

Just chillin'

Lookin' good boys!! Kaden, Jason, and Kyler. Lesley stayed home with Kirsten, because she didn't eat all her food, but they did (according to Kaden and Kyler:)).

Hunter's 1st tube ride and Kade's 1st tube ride alone (without his dad or mom). They were both so brave and just kept saying faster. Kyler has no fear! We went all the way around the dam.

Hunter loved to kick his feet in the water, but he really didn't love when I tried to put him in the water a little.


Hunter and Grandpa, and Grandma in the background

Here I am waterskiing. I need to do this more, so I don't get so tired. I did make it all the way around though! My mom said Hunter just laughed and talked while I was skiing. He was probably laughing at me, j/k.
Here we are on our way to load the boat! Thanks for a fun evening Grandpa and Grandma. After boating we went to Mc'D's for ice cream and some dinner. I hurried and mowed our back yard and the trim with the push mower when I got home. Then Hunter had a bath and I had a shower. After Hunter went to bed I watched Mall Cop. It was pretty good. Pretty much the only time I watch movies is when I'm home by myself. Saturday night I watched Nights in Rodanthe, pretty good too, but sad!! We love you Jess!!!!!
Looks like fun!!! Hopefully you will stay extra busy while Jess is gone. He will get back about a week before Eric is done. It will be so nice to have husbands back! I was sad to miss the party but it was a crazy weekend. Eric ended up breaking down on his way home and we had to go pick him up in Idaho at 9:30 pm!! Then we only had one car all weekend so it was hard for me to get anywhere. If I were smart, I would have called you or someone for a ride but I thought of that a little too late. ha ha
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous - I love boating! I haven't been in years it seems like. Hunter looks so cute in his big life-jacket. Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete