Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Jess!!

Today's Jesse's birthday!!!! (This is kind of an older picture, but I love it!) He's probably somewhere over The Atlantic Ocean right now, which means he'll be home soon! We can't wait to see him!!!! He should be to Logan around 10 pm!! Yay!! Jess probably won't read this for a few days, but I just want to wish him a VERY Happy Birthday!! He is such a wonderful husband and dad!! We are so lucky to have him and are so thankful for what a wonderful person he is!! He is such a hard worker and a great example!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH JESS!!!!!! We can't wait to see you!!! Happy Birthday!!! ( I guess I should finish cleaning the house right now and finish folding my laundry! One day I'll learn to go to bed early:)!!)

1 comment:

  1. I never go to bed on time when Brandt gone which makes it even harder when he leaves. Oh, and I hope it's okay that I steal your park pics and put them on my blog. Brandt had the camera with him at the Wind Rivers so I wasn't able to get any pics. Tell Jess happy b-day for me!

    ReplyDelete