

Jorie came to play last Thursday. Jorie loves the vegies puffs things, so everytime she comes, I get them out. Well, that's really the only time Hunter show a lot of interest in them. Hunter climbed right up in the chair and they shared some apple-strawberry puffs. They played so good together. Hunter was so funny at lunchtime. I had him in his highchair and Jorie in the Bumbo on the table, feeding them mac 'n cheese. I would hold Jorie's sippee to help her take drinks, and everytime I took the sippee out of her mouth, Hunter would just laugh hysterically. It was too funny! I can't believe how big they are getting.
And last but not least, this was just too cute and funny. Hunter was kind of whining/crying last Friday morning. I went to check on him, because he has got both feet stuck in between the slats of the crib, one in the front and the other in the side, so he really coudn't get out when that happened. So, now I check for that. Anyway, I went in and this is what I found. I pushed his little legs back into the crib, and he pushed them right back out and went back to sleep. What a stinker.








No comments:
Post a Comment