Who doesn't love a powdered donut??

Misty and the boys gave Hunter this jeep. I haven't got it out to see how he likes it yet, we'll wait for dad. I was walking aroung the yard the other day changing water and turning on sprinklers and Hunter found the jeep on his own and was in heaven! He was grinning from ear to ear!! He already loves to push the windshield frame down.
Should we be worried??

Hunter also got his 1st tattoo. My mom had a bunch of bug tattoo's, and I thought it was cute that it matched his bug collector jammies!! He was working really hard at brushing his teeth.
Hunter also got his 1st tattoo. My mom had a bunch of bug tattoo's, and I thought it was cute that it matched his bug collector jammies!! He was working really hard at brushing his teeth.
Thursday, August 6th, we had a park day. Unfortunatley not everyone could be there, and we missed those who weren't, but we had a great day!!! It was way windy, but it kept the temperature comfortable. Here's Brody, Bridger (in his carseat), Hunter, Sheena, and Ashley
Kiesha, Autumn, and Tyler
River, Samie, and Riley playin' on the slide

And all the kids: Autumn, Tyler, River, Sam, Riley, Brody, Bridger, and Hunter! What a bunch of cuties!!!

Hunter and I
And all the kids: Autumn, Tyler, River, Sam, Riley, Brody, Bridger, and Hunter! What a bunch of cuties!!!
Hunter and I
And here's Hunter on the slide! One day I'll have more pics of him smiling than not, I hope! He was acting funny all day yesterday. He didn't eat hardly anything, and last night we went to Tyson's sister reception and Hunter threw up 2 different times. I stopped at Ridley's on the way home to get some Pedialyte and right after we walked in the doors, he started throwing up again, A LOT! I had taken a rag in, just in case, but it wasn't doing the trick! I told a worker that the floor probably needed to be mopped and that I was sorry! I took him outside and he was done for the moment, so I buckled him in his carseat. I was about in tears, sitting in the parking lot, and was debating whether I should take him back to Millville and have my dad watch him while I ran to Walmart or Macey's. Our kind of neighbor, Cordell Pulsipher was in the store when Hunter had thrown up and he walked out and offered to help. He was SO kind to sit with Hunter while I ran in to buy some pedialyte. It's amazing that Heavenly Father knows us so well and knows just what we need when we need it. Cordell will never know how much I appreciated that! We had a long night. I got Hunter in the tub when we got home, and he started throwing up, so I hurried and held him over the toilet. I think he threw up like 6 more times, the last being at 3:50 am! We both slept on the floor with towels underneath and around Hunter. He's feeling better today, but still not 100% He's drank fair but only ate like 5 fries and 1/2 a chicken nugget for dinner. I just sat cried with him through the night when he would throw up, because he would just cry every time he did. It broke my heart and he had no idea what was going on. So, I'm hoping it was just a 24 hour thing. My dad came out and mowed our lawn this morning, and he will never know how much that means to me and how much I appreciate him and my mom and all they do for us. My plan was to mow my own lawn and do a bunch of other stuff, but there's no way I could have done it today with Hunter. He just wanted to be rocked and held. The best news of all is that Jess will be home in less than 24 hours!!!!!!
Friday night, we rode over to the fair with my parent's and just walked around for a little bit. Hunter wasn't so fond of the animals, neither was my mom. He really just didn't feel good. He did get all dressed up for the occasion though. I brought his cowboy hat, but forgot to even try to put it on, but he always just takes it off. I took pictures of him in his cowboy clothes the other day, so those will be coming in a future post.
Friday night, we rode over to the fair with my parent's and just walked around for a little bit. Hunter wasn't so fond of the animals, neither was my mom. He really just didn't feel good. He did get all dressed up for the occasion though. I brought his cowboy hat, but forgot to even try to put it on, but he always just takes it off. I took pictures of him in his cowboy clothes the other day, so those will be coming in a future post.







I am glad he is doing better!! i am sure that is no fun. I totally undrestand what you mean about learning to go to bed. ha ha. Since Eric has been gone I have yet to go to bed before 11 or 11:30. Probably why I am grouchy and on the verge of tears a lot. ha ha.
ReplyDelete