Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hunter's 16 month "Cowboy Pictures"

Well, this was pretty fun! I took Hunter down to Jon's farm to take some pictures. I think they turned out pretty cute! Be prepared, there's quite a few pictures, I just couldn't narriow it down any more. I took like 450 pictures, so I thought I did pretty good. And can you believe out of that many pictures, I didn't hardly get many smiles from Hunter! I guess that's the problem with taking your own kids pictures. We need to practice more I guess! I'm slow posting these, because I gave one to Jess for his B-day, and I wanted to surprise him. And yes, Jess is HOME!!! We are so happy to have him home!!! He got home on his birthday at about 9:30 p.m., how's that for celebrating? We love him soo much!! We also recovered from being sick last week! (We as in and in order: Hunter, myself, Grandma Carol, Tyson, and Gentry) I'm so sorry we got you all sick!!! But thanks so much for all your help with Hunter!!



This is one of my favorites!!!
Hunter was just in awe with the horses. I had a hard time even getting his attention for a while, he was pretty in to them.
Grandma and Grandpa were so nice to catch a horse for Hunter to sit on. He wasn't to sure about sitting on the horse, but he did alright. He also doesn't really love his hat. He just takes it off and throws it on the ground.
Here he is in action. Don't mind that I forgot to take the tag off of his boot.
Loving the tractor
And thanks to Grandma coming to act silly to get Hunter's attention, he finally smiled!!

There are so many more, but these are just a few of my favorites!!!!! Hunter also said a new word tonight. He said "bye-bye" and I even caught it on camera. I was recording him saying "ought-oh" because I think it's cute how he says it. Then I tried to get him to say a few other thing, and then I said bye-bye, and he repeated it clear as day! What a cutie! I could just eat him up!!!! I love him to pieces!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Mindi! I love the same one as you...just as I said I loved it I read that it was your favorite :) Now we need to get them together in their cowboy/girl gear and their horses for a few more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little stud!! I can't believe how cute those pictures turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so adorable! I would have had a hard time choosing which ones to post too, they're all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter is so cute! You did a great job with the pictures. It is so frustrating when they won't smile for you though...good thing you had Grandma to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!~
    You take great pics, and clearly it comes natural since you had such an adorable model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those turned out great!! Nice work Mindi!! What cute little cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Could that Hunter be anymore adorable!?! He is such a handsome little cowboy! I can't wait to get him and Coop together! Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. It makes me so exited for when stetson gets bigger because i want him to have cowboy pictures too!! What a cute kid you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pics Mindi! I love the cowboy look. Hunter is getting so big and how exciting to have Jesse back home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA those are super cute!! Good job Mindi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics Mindi!! Those are adorable. He makes a fantastic cowboy. He is at such a fun age...where they are amazed with basically everything they see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are the cutest pictures EVER! I love them.

    ReplyDelete