I had a Dr. appointment Friday the 13th and everything was good!! I've gained 4 lbs in 5 weeks, not so sure I like that, but what do ya do?!! Baby's heart rate was 150's. And our "big" ultrasound is scheduled for December 7th, with Dr. Andrus, who is a Perinatologist. He was the one who did our 20 week ultrasound with Hunter. He will do an echo on the baby's heart (same as with Hunter) to make sure everything's okay, just precautionary because of my diabetes. I'm wanting to keep the sex of the baby a surprise for Christmas morning, but I've got a lot of talking to do with Jess:-)!!! He just wants to know, so we'll see! Saturday was the first day we've been home together in a long time!! It was so fun!! Jess was up and at em' early like usual, doing work outside. Hunter slept almost 12 hours friday night!! That's a record for him lately!! We ot all bundled up and went out to play with Rocky and see what Dad was up to.

Snow or shine, this kid LOVES this trike!!!!

Rocky, Jess, and Hunter

Hunter in action!!

Hunter and Dad cleaning up!

Hunter really didn't like Rocky to lick him or touch him. He really loves to get right in Rocky's face when he's in the kennel, but it's a different story when he's out! After letting Hunter play outside for a bit, I asked him if we should go inside and make breakfast. He rode his trike right over by the garage where it goes and got right off and headed in the house! It's usually a battle to get Hunter to get off his trike and come in the house. He usually ends up in tears, but not that day!!!

Dad and Hunter wrestling!!


Hunter laughing at Jess. Jess kept throwing a little plastic ball in the air and then would let him hit him on the head and pretend like it knocked him right over and Hunter laughed hysterically!! Here's just a few pictures because I couldn't choose between them!!
The other night I was changing Hunter's diaper and Jess snuck up behind me and scared me and I jumped. Well Hunter thought that was hysterical as well and laughed so hard and then looked at Jess and said "Dad"!! It was so cute!!! He's so cute and fun!! Hunter's obsessed with balls and pumpkins right now. He loves to point them out wherever we are!! Satuday night Gent and Tys came over and hung out for a bit and we played a mean game of Hand and Foot. Girls lost, but we let 'em:-)!!!!
I love those little laughing pictures of Hunter! What a HAM!
ReplyDeleteI'm jeleous your ultrasound is a week before mine and we are only 2 days apart!! We are going to open our ultrasound results on Christmas but it might be hard to not look during the ultrasound! You are so cute preggo by the way!!
ReplyDelete