Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

We had such a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!! The guys started out the morning Pheasant hunting, minus my dad-he ended up woth pneumonia, so he didn't think it was a very good idea to go. Then we headed over to my parent's, it was our year to celebrate with them this year. We attempted some family pictures, but most didn't turn out as good as I thought, mostly because I'm fat and pregnant, at least my face looks that way, so these were the 2 pictures I liked the best. Of course Hunter's not looking in the first one
And he's almost smiling in the second!

Here's just a couple pictures of him on Thanksgiving Day!!


I love this picture, he looks like he's a model posing. Not sure was was going on with my camera though. And he's got that little smirk on his face!!

I tried to get some more pictures of him, but as you can see he was NOT about to hold stil!!


And YES, Hunter's kissing the tree!! I'm such a mean mom! I got him to come over by the tree, but then he wouldn't hold still and look at me, so I told him to kiss the tree so maybe he's hold still after and I could snap some pics!! It didn't work. But at least there's a story to go with it!


Then just before dinner, my mom wanted to try to get a picture of all the grandkids with Santa hats on!! This is probably the best one! Hunter has an olive on his finger, that was his distraction. We tried!!! We ate way to much and had a wonderful time with our family!! We went out to see Jess's family for a bit and then Hunter slept over at Grant and Carol's because Carol was so nice to watch him so I could go shopping on black friday and Jess had to work. I LOVE this time of year!!! There are so many things I am thankful for, the list would pages long!! A few things I'm thankful for are my Savior, the gospel, my testimony, the plan of salvation, my family (immediate and extended), my loving-hard working-HOT husband, a beautiful happy healthy little boy, this new little baby growing inside of me, our wonderful friends, a warm home, food to eat, my job, cars, technology, my health, diet coke, my insulin pump, health insurance, my freedom and those who provide it, and countless more things!! We are blessed!!!!! We hope you all had a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindi, did you LOOK at our family pics?? My baby is 2 weeks old and my face is so fat! Talk about a double chin and flabby neck! But then again it was sorta like that before! ha ha. You look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete