Sunday, November 29, 2009

18 Weeks!!

If you're getting sick of the weekly pictures, just ignore them. Jess thinks weekly ones are too much, but I didn't take near enough with Hunter! We get to find out if it's a boy or a girl next Monday, December 7th. Only one week and one day more!! I wanted to wait until Christmas morning to look at the ultrasound picture, but I think I lost. But the closer it gets the more excited I'm getting, so either way will be so fun!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you did have a busy morning! That's great! I'm so glad you have to bribe Hunter with food too to take his picture. If you look closely in our Christmas tree pictures, you'll notice Rylee is eating a chicken nugget. Another one she has a candy corn, etc... Oh, and I love the twin picture! That is really wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindi!!!!!!!! I am laughing so freakin' hard that i'm crying!!! Those dang people eating too much turkey!!!!! Hahahahaha!! I love all of the new posts and pictures! Can't wait to go see new moon this week hopefully!! I'm going to steal those pictures from black friday off of here. Love you all! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cute prego girl! Looks like you had a way fun holiday weekend. The shopping sounds way fun but exhausting and that's crazy about the moose shed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just found your blog and you have such a beautiful family. It was good to see you the other day! Good luck with your pregnancy!!
    -Kim Vargas (Hall)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're not sick of the weekly pictures, I think you're adorable! I feel the same way, I didn't hardly have any pictures of me pregnant with Carlee (and unfortunately, it will probably be the same with this one), and I regret it a little!

    ReplyDelete