Happy Veterans Day yesterday to all the Men and Women who have served and who are currently serving our country!! I am so grateful for the service and sacrifices our military service men and women and their families have and do make for our country. Jesse has been in the Army Reserves for EIGHT years this coming January!! I am so proud of him and his love and dedication to our country! Jess has so much pride and respect for our country, as we ALL should!! We are so blessed to live in a free country and have all that we do. I know I take my freedom for granted sometimes, but I am SO grateful for the people who are willing to fight that we may be FREE!! Honey we LOVE YOU SO MUCH and are SO PROUD OF YOU AND ALL THAT YOU DO!!! Thanks for being YOU!! Jess took the camera to drill this last weekend and took these pictures, so I wanted to share them!

What a HOTTIE!!

Boys and their trucks, and I'm surprised no pictures with guns:-)!!

Thanks again to our military for all they do!!!!
Happy Veteran's Day! Thanks Jesse! :) Hope everything is goin great for you guys! Love the updates!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me cry, I am SO GREATFUL for our military. That you for all that you do!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete