A couple nights ago we were all getting ready for bed and Hunter was walking around the house brushing his teeth, like he usually does. I had put some candy into our Christmas dishes and had put one of them on the table, knowing that Hunter would be able to reach it and I would for sure need to move it. I was standing in the kitchen and I Hunter walked right in to the kitchen and threw something away and then started walking right back out of the kitchen. The little fart got a sucker out of the candy dish, threw the wrapper away and was going to eat his sucker and he left his toothbrush right on the table. What a little stinker. Today he found some smarties in his diaper bag and sure enough opened them right up!! He's getting too big!! So these pictures are after he snitched the sucker and every time I'd tell him to smile, he'd hold up his sucker and do a little dance!! It was so funny!! They were all cute, so I couldn't choose!! He's got quite the moves lately!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago









Oh my!! Could he get any cuter?! Seriously. Those pictures are adorable!! He is getting way too smart! I can't wait to see him tonight!
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute! I just love it! I hope you are feeling good. I miss you guys at work, but I sure don't miss actual work! HAHA. I can't wait to hear what you are having!
ReplyDelete