This past wednesday was so busy, but fun! Hunter and I went to lunch at Juniper Take-out with my friend, Lindsey Richards, to celebrate her birthday. We did some errands, and then it was off to the OB doc just for my 4 week appointment, while Hunter stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Jones. All was well at my appointment, I'm just gaining weight steadily! His HR was 141. Then I had an eye appt and all was well there too! Here's just some cute pictures of Hunter and Grandpa checking out the train.


Of course one's looking....

......and then the other!

Loving Grandpa

And who knows what face Hunter's pulling:-)! Hunter and I then met Jess at the mall, after Jess got off work, to go see SANTA!!!! Well Hunter was okay at a distance, but as soon as Jess tried to hand him to Santa, Hunter just started bawling, so Jess sat down with him. He stopped crying and then looked at Santa and his eyes just welled up with tears. Poor kid!! I didn't get a good crying picture, but here's the couple I took!

Santa forgot to give him candy cane, that may have helped, probably not. Better luck next year.....maybe??!! Wedneday evening was Kyler's (my nephew) birthday party! We hope he had a wonderful birthday!! He got to go on a horse ride and was so excited!!

And that night after we got home, Hunter was hanging out in the kitchen playing with this little toy. It's an outhouse, that has Santa saying different things. Not the greatest toy to like, but it entertain's him. We have a couple little things that you push a button or squeeze the hand and they sing or talk and Hunter loves to turn them on. And yes that is a door stop in his hand. He likes to hold it and sometimes it's a phone. Since I can't ever choose just one favorite, here's a couple pics! I can't believe how big he's getting!!! He's almost 21 months!!!


This is Hunter's other favorite thing to do lately!! He loves to read the phonebook!! He'll get it out and go sit in our recliner and just flip through the pages!! What a spaz!! He's saying a few sentences and everyday it's seems like he know a few new words. He says (some more clear than others) baby, brother, hot dogs, noodles and cheese (mac 'n cheese), Santa Clause, Ho Ho, night night, still saying please when I tell him to, snow, and more that I can't remember. I can't keep up with all his new words, but he's spitting them out like crazy! And Jess felt the baby move Wednesday night, a few times!! With Hunter, Jess didn't feel him until 24.3 weeks so this was like 4 weeks earlier. I was so excited he got to feel him move already!! And this little babe was just a kickin'! I was 20 weeks this past Sunday, YAY, half way there!! I took a picture, but it didn't turn out great, so no 20 week picture. I'm not sure I'm really going to like any of them, the larger I get!! We've just had a busy week getting ready for Christmas, but I think we're pretty much ready!! Yay, only 6 more days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment