Monday, December 14, 2009

A BUSY last week/weekend!!!

Wednesday night we had a Lion's Club Christmas Party at The Coppermill. We got a delicious dinner which included Prime Rib. This was our 3rd prime rib dinner in a week, Jesse was in HEAVEN!! Friday night we finally cut Hunter's hair again. It was getting so long, and now it's so short. Pictures to come! We were having Gentry and Tyson over that night, and Tyson got there while we were cutting Hunter's hair. I'm not sure what he thought, but Hunter's was SCREAMING his head off and both Jesse and I were holding him down and still struggling to hold him still. The poor kid is gonna be tramatized, but he was just fine after he had a bath. I kinda wish I would have had Tyson take a picture of the haircut, just because it was insane!! I sure hope he gets better at getting his hair cut, he HATES it!! We ordered delicious Pizza Plus for dinner and were supposed to have a Monopoly game (Gent and Tys have never played, so that's why we decided to have a Monopoly party), well we played but only for about an hour or less. Jess got bored, so we quit and the winner was the one with the most money, I WON! Then we just decided to watch a Christmas movie, Elf, but we should have known better than to turn on a movie for Jess and Gentry because they both fall asleep very quickly. Jess did better than Gent, but he was gone after a little bit. I was painting my toenails and I kept waking Jess up, but he kept falling asleep. I told him if he fell asleep again I was going to pain his toenails and guess what............???
He did!! Doesn't he look cute with pink/red toenails!! Here's a closer view!!
He didn't even wake up when I put cotton between his toes!! He loves me!!
Here's the party poopers!

Tyson enjoying Elf. It was a fun night, but next time we'll do something while we watch a movie. The next morning, I had forgot about Jess's toes but when he reminded me, I laughed my head off!! Later that night he was getting ready and didn't have any socks on, and I had forgot about them again but I laughed my head off again!! What a good sport he is!!!

Saturday night we got the majority of our Christmas shopping done that we had left, ate dinner at Wendy's, and went to the Aggie game with Gent and Tyson and his family. The Ags killed them, but it was fun! Hunter just sat and watched the game for the first 1/4 of the game and would say ball over and over again. He loves balls right now!! Everything is ball, ball. We had to make some laps around the spectrum, but he did pretty good. Big Blue came up the stairs by our row and Hunter was in awe. He never came up far enough for us to get a picture with him, but Hunter sure thought he was pretty neat! Hunter also said "pease" (please) for the first time on Saturday. We were driving in the truck and he just started saying pease daddy, pease ma. It was so cute! He's doing pretty good saying it, but I definitely have to remind him!! We've been working on this for a while, so I'm so excited he finally said it.

I had to work on Sunday. Jess got up to plow our driveway, that was FULL of snow from Saturday's snowstorm, Sunday morning before church. Here's a picture he took of Hunter all bundled up and ready to go!! I'm thinking that life is not going to slow down until after the holidays!! I just LOVE this time of year!!! And I was 20 weeks on Sunday!!! So we're half way there!! I can't believe it!!! I know he's going to be here before we know it and I can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That does sound like a busy week, but it sounds like lots of fun! We wish we were there to spend a little more time with everybody. We'll have to make sure we see you for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA those toe nails kill me!! They actually look pretty good for a guy!! That was a FUN party other then fallin asleep so early...next time games it is!! Hope we can do it soon as well as go see twilight even if it is just me you and tys! Sunday after Holly's party we're going to make christmas tree rice krispy treats if you'd like to join us..it'll be a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you guys are keeping busy, but in a good way! enjoy it, that's part of the fun of the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete