Monday, December 7, 2009

What a goofball!!!

One day last week Jess was getting ready for work and I woke up. He told me to go look at Hunter. The little fart had both arms out of his jammies and they were down around his waist!! He's had one arm out, but never both. So I had to take a picture when he woke up and he just grinned and posed!! What a little fart!! He's been saying so many new things lately!! I can hardly keep up with them!! The other day, I asked him what's this? (about a cracker) and he said "it's a cracker." That's the first 3 word sentence I've heard him say. Some new things he's said are: hello Cec, snow, hot, bay (for baby), socks, doors, and more!!
Our big ultrasound is today at 11:30 A.M.!!!!! We're so excited!! I lost the battle to wait until Christmas morning, so I guess I get to shop a litttle for the new baby for Christmas!! He/She needs something in his/her stocking, right:-)??!! I've been feeling great!!! I felt thte baby move quite a bit yesterday!! I'm just poking out more and more each day!! My legs are starting to swell just a little. Oh how I love pitting edema:-)!!! (Last time, Jason and Jeremy called me intelligel. They thought it was funny my legs would indent, I love my brothers!!) Welp, we'll let you know!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kaylie only did that a few times (thank heaven) but everyone always told me to safety pin the zipper at the top. So if it keeps happening there ya go. What a cute little boy he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete