Thursday, December 24, 2009

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!!!

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!!! Where does the time go!! We had a Jones Family Christmas Party last night with my dad's family and tonight we're headed over to my parent's for Christmas Eve. I've had a fun day today though, Jess actually didn't have to go to work until noon, so he was with Hunter this morning and I went snowshoeing with Carol and Gentry!! Pictures to come, but it was so fun and SOOOO cold! We went on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail above the country club. We figured we went about 3 1/2 miles. I was a little nervous to get out do something physical like that since I haven't done any type of exercise since Labor Day besides walking at work, but it felt great!!! So I'm going to try and keep it it up this winter!! Jess dropped Hunter off to me in Logan and we (Carol, Getnry, Hunter and I) rewarded ourselves with a delicious lunch at The Olive Garden!! We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and may we remember cherish the real reason for this Christmas Season!! We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment