-Okay, apparently I'm the only one who hadn't read the book "Love You Forever." I sat down last Saturday to read a book to Hunter and that book was on the floor right by us so I grabbed it and started reading. Well by page 2, maybe 3 as I'm holding Hunter on my lap, I was sobbing and could hardly read out loud!! Hunter just looked at me, so I smiled to reassure him that I was okay. He smiled and laughed and I just bawled like a big baby! So later this week, I read it to Jess because he had never heard it either (glad I wasn't alone) and made it to about page 5 and it was over, I was sobbing again. And then we were at my parent's and I was explaining it to my dad and got choked up just talking about!! So I love the book and I already relate, so maybe that's why I bawled my eyes out! I can't even count the number of nights I've gotten Hunter out of bed after he's been asleep and just held him and rocked him and loved him!! If you haven't read that book it's a must!!! But make sure you have some tissues handy!!
-Then yesterday Hunter and I had another busy day of errands. Jess had plans with some friends so I rented a movie from redbox. I was debating between The Proposal and Four Christmases, but decided The Proposal sounded like a better choice for the night. Well I finally put it in last night and it all came back to me. . .I had just watched it like 3 weeks ago!!! But I had totally forgot until it started playing!! Oh boy, there goes more of my precious brain cells that seem to be dwindling!! Good thing these kiddos are worth it!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



If it makes you feel better I did exactly what you did when you read that book. I still cry when I read it.
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone, I haven't read it either, but it sounds like I need to!
ReplyDeleteLuckily for me my mom LOVES that book and I've heard it a million times. As far as the brain cells dwindling, I'm so with you there. My boss told me I should just quit showing up to work because I'm so useless.
ReplyDeleteha ha. Thats too funny about the movie! And yes, that book is a tear jerker. I have not read it recently and I am sure now that I have a little one of my own I would be way more likely to cry!
ReplyDelete