Thursday, May 1, 2008

A boy named Sue (for all you Johnny Cash fans)

I'll get in trouble if Jess finds out I referred to our son as Sue, but his hair is as curly as Curly Sue's when it's wet. Isn't it so cute though. Instead of a bath, he got in the shower with Jess that night, this is the 2nd time he has done that, and he loves it!!!! He just sits and looks around and never makes a peep!! I think it's the combination of being held, being warm, and the sound of the running water that makes him like it so much. It is the cutest thing ever!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures. I can't believe that he is already 5 weeks old and loves the shower! That's funny. Maybe when I get home you can walk to my mom's (where I'm living) and then I'll walk you home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just like Jess in those pics of him smiling. I can't really tell in the other pics. He sure likes to have his hands by his face though huh. Makes for some cute poses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, he TOTALLY looks like Jess in those smiling pictures! What a handsome little guy. I still cannot believe all that hair. Is it naturally curly? We love to see pictures, hope all is well with new-mommmyhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love the curly hair - it's amazing how much of it he has. I loved seeing all the photos. You'll love looking back at all of them when he is bigger. Hope all is well with you guys - you definitely have a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your little boy! He is soooo cute! You would think he is wearing a wig! I hope my baby will be as hairy, but I am sure she will be a baldy and we will have to glue on pink bows. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, it has been so long. Your little one is so cute. All that curly hair, Love it. I would love to keep in touch.
    -Lindsey (Thatcher) Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindi he is so cute! Hey I need to get your address because we are having a bridal shower for Jenna and need to send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! He is so dang cute! Enjoy.. it won't be long until he's playing poker at the man shed!

    ReplyDelete