Thursday, May 29, 2008

The many faces of Hunter these days

These are just a bunch of pics I have taken of him. There are like 3 pics in this slide show where that are 1 1/2 months older, so he still pretty little, but the ones with him smiling are very recent. He is soooooo much fun. He started to smile when we talk to him about 3 weeks ago, and he just keeps smiling even more!!! There is nothing like having your own baby smile at you. In the words of my mom, "it just makes your heart melt, doesn't it?", and it does. He is cooing, and telling us all kinds of stories. He probably telling me about all the stunts he's going to pull when he gets older, since he's heard so many ideas from his dad and Kevin. I hope not, but I might have to go on lots of vacations so I don't lose my mind. Jess has already informed me that they are going to get in trouble together. Oh, boy!!! Yesterday, he rolled over for the first time. He was laying on the floor doing his tummy time, but was mad because he was hungry and he went from his tummy to his back. I got the video camera out and tried to get him to do it again, but of course he didn't. He is just he cutest boy and we love him soooooooooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment