Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

I was walking out of the mall the other day and one of the Kiddie Kandid employees stopped me and asked if they could practice taking pictures with Hunter and said they would give me a free 8x10. So, I said sure. I'm all about getting free stuff. Then they e-mailed these to me. He did really good, but was starting to get hungry. I think he is so darn cute!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like his hair is getting a little lighter in color. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mindi. He really is the dang cutest thing. I love his hair. I also LOVE that you already went camping. Zack and I have talked about it, but we haven't dared yet. So smart to get a camper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we missed his blessing! Jon said it was really nice and Jess did a good job. Wished we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had fun camping. I love all the new pics. You guys did such a nice job yesterday!

    ReplyDelete