I know it's been a while since I've posted. It's amazing how much time a newborn can demand, (when I do have a free minute and I'm not cuddling him, I'm either sleeping or trying to get done little everyday tasks such as laundry, cleaning, cooking dinner, etc, but we wouldn't trade him for anything!! He will be 5 weeks olkd this Saturday, it's amazing how fast they grow and how much they change. We got Hunter's newborn pics taken when he was 10 days old. We just got them back the other day. Here are some of them, isn't he so cute!!!!!!!
Hey Mindy! Its Lacy Jensen! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Your lil family is so cute! And congrats on your lil guy! Adorable! If you want you can email me your email address so I can add you to our blog. Ours is codyandlacy@gmail.com Let me know! I'd love to hear from you! Lacy
Jess and I were married June 11, 2004! I can't believe how the time flies! Since we had our 2nd kiddo I went to part-time as an RN at LRH on the float pool! I really like my job, and I'm so thankful I have one. But I LOVE being a wife and a mom!! Jesse works for Harris Research as The Product Sales Manager! I know he misses being outside but he really enjoys his job! We have two little potlickers, Hunter (almost 3) and Max (almost 1), who keep us on our toes! We just moved into our new home 1/12/11! This was our 8th and hopefully final move in the 6 1/2 years we've been married:)! Now we're just tryin to keep up with life!
Hunter is the cutest kid ever!!!!! He's full of life and LOTS of energy!! He loves his trike, trucks, books, kids, being outside, and tons more!! We love him SOOO much and are so blessed to have such a cute little boy!!! He's the light of our life!!
I don't think he could get any cuter; he is so adorable. I'm glad you posted new pics I've been waiting.....
ReplyDeleteI love them all! I cannot believe how curly his hair is! The girls will love it : ) I too am glad to see new pictures. We still need to come see him!
ReplyDeleteHey Mindy! Its Lacy Jensen!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Your lil family is so cute! And congrats on your lil guy! Adorable! If you want you can email me your email address so I can add you to our blog. Ours is codyandlacy@gmail.com Let me know! I'd love to hear from you!
Lacy