Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update on all of our lives

Jess survived this semester. He finished his finals last Tuesday, and he is sooooo excited to be done with this semester. He only has one more semester and he is done. He will will graduate in December, then the job hunt begins. We are so proud of what a wonderful student, husband and daddy he is. We love him soooo much!!! This last semester is the best he has done and among having a baby even. I am just on maternity leave and I am loving being at home. I have 7 more weeks and it's going to go by so fast. I am planning to go back full-time for now, but we'll see what the future holds. Hunter is doing so well. I took him to the Dr. last friday, May 2, for a wt. check and he weighed 10 lbs 4 oz and was 22 1/2 in long. He is growing like crazy and he changes so much every day. He is so much fun and we can't imagine our lives without him, however, I'm not used to someone so little being in charge :). We hope all is well with everyone and again want to thank you all for all your love and support. Mother's Day is just around the corner, and I want to tell my mom and Carol that I love them so much and appreciate EVERYTHING they do for us!! Happy Mother's Day!!! We love you!!! I hope all of you mom's out there have a Happy Mother's Day also; you deserve it!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jesse! I hope the job hunting doesn't take you too far away. Happy Mother's Day to you! Here's to Hunter having a poop-free day for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindi, It was great to hear from you. Your blog background looks familiar =) What a darling boy you have. I can't believe how much hair he has. Thanks for passing on the 'hi' from Wendy. She is a good girl, I hope she took good care of you. Have a great 1st Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY FRIEND!! can i just say you are the cutests little prego i have ever seen! i am jealous i didnt get to see you all big, but to be honest, the baby is cuter OUT!!!! congrats, i love you tons and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to see you and your little one! I hope you had a wondeful Mothers Day! Still waiting to see the pic of you and Hunter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mindi!
    Its Lacy Jensen! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! If you'd like to email me your email address, I can add you to see ours, since ours is private. email to codyandlacy@gmail.com
    I hope to hear from you!
    Your lil family is so cute & congrats to the addition!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete