Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One of the last nights in the basinette



My brother and sister-in-law (Jason and Lesley) borrowed this bassinette to us so we could have Hunter in our room. It was so nice to have him in our room, but he wasn't sleeping all that well, and all his little noises kept me awake. There were many nights he ended up in bed with us, so I could sleep. After I nearly rolled over on him one night, I decided it was time he slept in his crib. So at 5 1/2 weeks (on May 8), we rocked him to sleep and put him in his crib, and he slept all night! Sing then, there's only been 1 or 2 nights that he hasn't slept all night and at least 7 hours. This makes for a very happy mommy!!

2 comments:

  1. Watta good little guy! Let's hope that lasts! I've never been able to have my babies in my room either because then I hear every noise they make. Kudos to Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures!! And his hair! I absolutely love his hair!! Thanks for the updates! See ya Sunday.

    ReplyDelete