Saturday, April 11, 2009

1 year old check up and pictures

Yes, I am slow again. I don't know if I'll ever be caught up on blogging or anything else, but it's a good goal, right?:) Hunter had his 12 month check-up on March 30th, the day after his birthday. He is healthy and growing and developing just like he should be. He weighed 21-13 (35%), is 30.5 inches long (74%), and his head is still in the 9oth percentile. We started him on whole milk just after he turned 11 months and he's done great, but the Dr. said 2% would be just right for him, so that's what he's on now. Just some fun facts about Hunter-Still not walking, but he will when he's ready. He loves to say mamama (finally) and dadadada. Love to watch Baby Einstein, Backyardigans, Bob the Builder, and pretty much any other cartoon. Eats pretty much everything, our next task is to wean from a bottle to a sippee, oh he's growing so fast! He crawls like a mad man, loves to be outside, and loves to take ANYTHING out of it's place (it just doesn't look good when it's put away:)), and the list goes on. We couldn't ask for a better or cuter kid!! I seriously can't believe how much he has changed in the last year, and I love every minute of it. He has such a cute personality. Jess and I are both so excited to play/work outside with him this summer. These are just some 1 year old pictures that I took of him! I experimented with photoshop on a couple of these:) Anyway, enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out so cute! I can't believe Hunter is so big already! Don't worry about the walking thing, I used to be all concerned that Carlee would never roll either, but she did it. I think each baby just has their own schedule! Nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that first picture. Adorable! We went pass the fish house yesterday on our way to the Baldwin's and saw you guys having your own celebration. Looked like fun! And the walking...once he starts Church may be even "funner" for you and you'll be wishin he waited a few more months. :) Riley was pushin' 13 months and Sam was almost 16 months before she started. I'm hoping Ty waits until he's like 18 mo's and then I can just stick him in nursery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hair is unreal, so cute! i love your family picture, you guys are so cut:)

    ReplyDelete