Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We love Springtime!!

Tuesday April 7, 2009
It was such a nice day!! Hunter and I ventured out for a walk in the afternoon and met dad down in the bottoms, where he had taken the dogs to run around. We cruised around the trout farm in the truck with him and then finished off our walk with a stop at the Paradise park. I put Hunter in the swing for the first time at the playground, and he loved it. He was just laughing and having the time of his life.
After we got home, Bunty helped dad harrow the pasture. I think we're going to get some beef cows to put in the pasture to raise this summer. Oh I feel like such a farm girl:) J/K, but really, my family never had cows or anything growing up, so it will be a growing experience.

1 comment:

  1. Spring is the best! unfortunately we skip spring here and go straight to summer. Are you going to be milking those cows your going to be getting?!

    ReplyDelete