Well we're getting closer to 30 weeks, and then things just seem to be on the down hill at least timewise. Still feeling good, just growing! I did take a few pictures from when I was pregnant with Hunter and at this point I look about the same size now as I was with Hunter at this point. I haven't started to swell, so I'm just enjoying every minute my lower extremities don't look like marshmallows!! The heartburn has been increasing so tums have been my best friend lately. With Hunter, spicy stuff never bothered me, well as spicy as I eat anyway (I'm not a spicy food person). I ate a wrap at work the other day which has chipotle sauce on it, and half way through I had to take some tums but then I was fine. But I'm feeling great!! I've felt pretty good about my "pregnant brain" this go around, but today that ended. After sunday school (which is in the R.S. room) I left the diaper bag on my chair to save my seat for R.S. I went to check on Hunter and I watched some YW enter the room, but I just figured they were combining with us for opening excercises. I came back right as class was starting and Jesse (who's in YM's) was sitting in my seat, so people moved and they pulled a chair by Jesse for me. Then it dawned on me that it was a fifth sunday so that's why we were combined, but I still didn't realize that I wasn't in R.S. All the girls and guys were segragated on separate sides of the room with me being the ONLY girl sitting on the guy side and then it hit me, I'm not in YW's, it's a fifth sunday and I should have been in the gym for R.S., but I just decided to stay in that class since I was already there. So I didn't run in to the freezer or anything but I was so embarrassed!!!!! I just love the losing brain cells part of pregnancy!!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



You're lookin' so cute little lady! I love the little bump! Those videos of Hunter are too cute! I'm sad you guys are going to my moms for dinner tonight and we can't come...stupid aggie games! We'll have to get together this weekend! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so little and look so great! Prego brain is the absolute worst and you do dumber stuff with every one :)
ReplyDeleteMindi You really are the cuttest prego lady I know. I love your blog, I stalked every page. You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete