Jess stuffed this bean bag in his clothes last night and walked into Hunter's room to see what he would do. Hunter laughed and Jess asked him what it was and Hunter said "a baby." Se he's got the concept of big belly and baby, now we've got to work on the gender thing. Our poor kid is gonna be confused!!



HAHAHAH got to love what dads will do!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to say that your belly looks nothing like that!
ReplyDeleteSaggy boobs and a front bum is totally Jess's style!! LOVE IT!! ha ha
ReplyDeleteJesse,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for coaching our son. Even more, thank you for being such a solid role model for him. Your influence is invaluable. I know that your family has to sacrifice for you to be gone. We appreciate all of you.
Kenny Schiefer and Family
Wow that is awesome! It is a good look for him, maybe he will now put on some sympathy pounds for ya :) Mind you look so awesome! Love the whole prego pics, I am not brave enough to post any of me :)
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute, Mindi! You have the most darling family! I can't wait to meet your new guy!
ReplyDeleteThat's not really what we look like right? Cause if my pooch really is as big as my belly I'd rather stay in denial about it. Ha!
ReplyDeleteWay too funny! Jesse is a good sport! Time is flying and #2 will be here before you know it. Hunter seems to be getting prepped and ready. Darling little boy!
ReplyDelete