We haven't really been up to much lately, hence the lack of blogging. This past weekend Jess had scout camp on Friday night, so Hunter and I just cleaned the house and plaed at home and enjoyed mom not being at work!! Saturday we had our nephew Kaden's birthday party. His birthday is today, Sunday January 31st, and he is 7 years old!! Happy birthday Kade!!! Saturday night my parent's watched Hunter and Jess and I went with Tyson and Gentry to dinner at LeBeau's and then to the Aggie game!! It was a good game and a fun night!! We've taken Hunter before to Aggie games and despite his OBSESSION for balls, especially basketballs, he doesn't last and then he just gets mad because he can't climb over the rows and up and down the stairs. So he played hard and had fun with Grandma and Grandpa. After we picked Hunter up we headed to Gent and Tyson's to play games and had a blast! We just layed Hunter down in the pack 'n play at their condo. We stayed out until 2:30 A.M. and then drove home in a snowstorm!! When we left their condo, there was about 8 inches of snow since about 9:30 P.M. It was a fun night, but 9:00 church came way too early!
Hunter is learning soooo many knew things lately so I want to try to remember some of them!! Every day I'm amazed at the things he says and does!! Some of the knew things he's been saying lately are:
-baskball (basketball) to any kind of ball, basketball hoop, or court
-many of our family members names
-heart
-pants
-knows where his eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, tongue, hair, cheeks, bum, belly, arms, hands, fingers, toes, feet, legs and says most of them
-learning his ABC's and last night he said a lot of the letters when Jesse was singing with him
-star
-nake (snake)
-strawberry
-mouse
-ladder
-Temple and Jesus, which just makes my heart melt to hear him recognize things and say words associated with the church!!
And a TON more things that of course I can't think of right now!! His vocabulary has just exploded the last few weeks!!! I'm loving every minute!! He's growing too fast though!! No potty training yet. I did try to sit him on the toilet before his bath just for fun a few weeks ago, and he just cried and pulled up his legs, I'm not worried, it'll happen when he's ready! He also tried to climb up the drawer handles in the kitchen the other day, oh boy I'm so not ready for that!! He still has 2 molars that are just working their way in and 2 that haven't popped through yet. He's just grwoing like a weed!! I can't believe he's going to be 2 in 2 months!!
I really don't post a lot of videos, but Hunter is quite the little dancer lately and swings his hips like Elvis!! Here's a couple videos of him dancing last night!! Not sure if you knew, but we LOVE this kid!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment