Friday, January 8, 2010

He's getting SOOOO Big!!! 1/3/10

I was taking down Christmas decorations the other night and putting up snowman decorations and Hunter climbed up on this step stool and just grinned at me and was so proud!! I can't believe how big he is!! He'll be 2 years old in less than 3 months!! This picture is blury because I was trying to get him to smile when I had the camera ready. He just looks like a little boy!!

And his true expression when he really smiles!!!! He is so much dang fun and is saying so many new things every day!! He's just been taking it all in and finally he's saying all these new things!! It's so fun!! Lately he loves clementines. He also loves to give the baby a "tiss" (he kisses my stomach). I just love my boys and I can't wait to have another!!!!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the pictures in the red sled a little further down! Soooo cute! You should come try my flash...I've got a flexible flyer (old sled) and a toboggan that's super fun in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun pictures Mindi! You guys have been so busy the last couple of weeks. I love seeing all the pictures and keeping up with you guys through your blog.

    ReplyDelete