Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year's Eve!!

For New Year's Eve this year we went over to Dustin and Sheena's. I had to work New Year's Eve Day and New Year's Day this year, so we weren't really going to do anything. Thank goodness for friends who have parties and keep us in mind!! I was lucky enough to be able to work from 5 AM to 5 PM on New Year's Eve, so other than being tired, I was off in time to still do something. We had a delicious dinner and the kids played!! Hunter's getting to the point where he loves to play with other kids and they just make each other laugh!! I love to listen to the kids laugh!! We played the Wii and talked. Before we put Brody and Hunter to bed, Sheena was prepared for them to celebrate and had these party poppers!! Hunter wasn't quite sure about them at first, but he kind of warmed up to them.
Just checking it out!


Finally laughing!!


Wahoo!!!
It was such a fun night and I can't believe 2009 is over!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindi, you look so cute! I love your top in these photos. Question for you. Where did you get that kitchen set for Hunter in your Christmas photos? I WANT ONE! So cute.

    ReplyDelete