Okay, this is a little late. But, Hunter also didn't really have an eleven month birthday, since his is the 29th, and there wasn't a 29th day in February:) I can't believe he is 11 months old!!! He is growing like a weed!!! He is so much fun!! I'm so excited to play outside with him this summer!! Everyday I think to myself that he can't get any funner and that that stage is my favorite, but everyday keeps getting funner and funner!! He's not walking on his own yet, but he's walking along anything he can and is in to everything!! And today I bought our first gallon of whole milk and he had his first half milk half formula bottle tonight!!!! This probably doesn't mean much to a lot of you, but this is huge for me!!! My baby's growing up way too fast, but I'm soaking in every bit of him that I can!!! I can't believe he's going to be one years old in 25 days!! It's bitter-sweet!! One thing I'm so excited for is for him to face forward in his carseat!!!! I'm sooo excited!!! I never knew I could love someone so much!!! My friend Ashlee wrote this on her blog when her little girl was born, "it is funny how you could never meet someone, marry them, and say you love them the first time you meet them, but THIS you can." I LOVE this and it is so true!!!! There's something special about kids, and I LOVE them!!!!!
.JPG)
Hunter,
Dad and Mom love you so much and have no idea what we would do without you!!!! You make us laugh and smile like we never thought possible. The love we have for you is not even describable with words! Thanks for being such a good and sweet baby!!! We look forward to life full of memories with you!!!! We hope you will always remember how much we love you!!!!!
WOW!! If you took that picture of him i'm amazed! It looks professional! You're getting way good mind! I can't believe he is almost one! Time flies! Hope you can snowshoe this weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteHunter is so cute! I know how you feel, I am always telling myself to enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast. I was actually wondering how you get them used to real milk, so that's good to know!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! He is growing way too fast. That was actually the first time I really let Rylee sit and play in the sand and yes she did eat it. Notice I didn't say try, she did. :) We'll have to work on that.
ReplyDeleteHey Mindi, its Lacy just wanted to say hi. Your little boy is super handsome! I love his hair!
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is so cute, I can't believe it! I love your pictures of him-they are great!
ReplyDeleteHunter looks like such a little man right there! I love his vest! I can't get over how much hair that little guy has! Coop had the cutest little fohawk for a while but Todd just up and chopped it off! I was super depressed.
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! I haven't seen him since christmas and he is already so different!! He is going to be so big the next time i get to see him! I will try to keep the pictures coming! We sure do miss you guys!! I heard the weather back home is getting pretty bad again!! I hope you guys survive the winter ok!! We love ya!!
ReplyDelete